Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Third week

This week I learned how to produce my own exceptions in case of , for example, the user inputting a string whilst using IntStack.  I feel quite confident about the material covered this week and also enjoyed the lab this week despite it being less of a challenge.  I think the lab was a lot more explicit in terms of what we were supposed to do, and found the idea of how to run Queue as efficient as Stack to be interesting. My partner and I had difficulty understanding how to shorten the run time on Queue in the beginning but after much deliberation and a bit of help from the TA, we came up with a possible solution.  Unfortunately we ran out of time, but I later worked on it myself and succeeded in decreasing Queue's run time.

No comments:

Post a Comment