Sunday, 2 February 2014

Fourth Week

This week when we covered recursive functions, I had a bit of difficulty understanding in the very beginning. However, as the class continued on and we observed the natured of tree_burst function, I was able to piece together the function's behaviour and understand how the recursion worked. As for the labs of this week, I enjoyed the challenge, and am slowly grasping the form al language used when being instructed what to program in our labs. The motorized class was fun to code and I learned that I need to advocate my ideas more when I have more certainty in my ideas than that of my partner's. I find the idea of calling a function within a function really interesting and useful, but have yet to fully cope with it. I have read over what to do for assignment 1 and am going to crack down and see how much I can complete without consulting piazza.

No comments:

Post a Comment