The course has started quite in the thick of things, and I feel comfortable with all the material covered in lectures. Our first lab based around Object-Orientated Programming was a bit difficult for me to fully grasp as the lab was rather open ended and the instructions were not as explicit as the exercises per se. I spent a good portion of the lab trying to figure out what we were really supposed to do with my partner, but as we pushed on through following the instructions as best we could, I gained a much better understanding of what was expected of us.
As for the ADTs, the concept was not too hard to grasp, especially after we implemented them as classes in our second lab. I like the rate at which we cover new material in this course and enjoy the programming exercises provided during our labs.
No comments:
Post a Comment